The most important and main element Dragon within the Dragon City game is referred to as a Sea Dragon for representing the sea elements. After hatching this dragon within the gameplay (in your City) then it is possible to breed various hybrid sea dragons. Within the water sports game, your best friend will be this Sea Dragon. Most of the time, the Sea Dragons are a mistake for Dolphins or Seals.
- Sea Dragons will appear similar to representing the Earth.
- Sea hybrids are unlocked by using the Sea Dragons.
- A few Sea Dragons will stand on the tree’s top or the Ultra Breeding Tree’s small lake for staying.
- After 2012 the Sea Dragon name was changed from Water Dragon.
- When compared with other dragons, the Sea Dragon has the ability to produce some limited gold. The first level will offer 3 gold and each level will include a bonus of 2 gold.
- If one Sea Dragon within the Big Sea Habitat should wait at least 11 days to gain the maximum gold.
- The Sea Dragon is another resemblance of Crusoe and the Loch Ness Monster. Movie Name: Legend of the Deep – The Water Horse.
Evolution Guide – Sea Dragon
If you are feeding to reach a certain level within the gameplay then you can easily evolve the Sea Dragon. It will start with a Dragon egg and after hatching it will groom as a baby sea dragon. After feeding with enough food by reaching level 4, the baby sea dragon will gain powerful form for a fight against the enemies. The stages are divided into:
Dragon Egg – If the first stage of hatching the sea dragon.
Baby Dragon – Level 1 to 4 is the stage to grow as a baby sea dragon.
Teen Dragon – After feeding with enough food by reaching level 4, the baby sea dragon will gain powerful form for a fight against the enemies.
Art Supplies for drawing a Baby Sea Dragon
Find below the list of requirements for drawing a Baby Sea Dragon:
- Colored Pencils: Dark Blue, Blue, Light Blue, and Green
Drawing a Baby Sea Dragon
With legends across the globe, you find various creatures that resemble the gigantic sea serpent or a sea dragon. Loch Ness Monster is one of the most popular and best creatures across the globe and much easier for drawing. Follow the below-provided instructions to draw a Baby sea dragon:
- First start the basic outlines or draft of your baby sea dragon by sketching out the head and also its long torso-tail.
- Then draw the long snake tongue and also the lower jaw. Draw the fins by thickening the sea dragon’s body.
- Draw the head with other details such as the face, monster teeth with dark lines & clear, etc.
- Now, move on to the baby sea dragon’s fins and body. Draw it using the smooth and long lines.
- Draw a perfect belly line and back-comb to move from the head up to the tail-end.
- Create your drawing more ample by including some shadows using different density hatching.
- This instruction will assist you to complete drawing the baby sea dragon.
It is also possible to include other details by adding more wings or heads. You can also refer to the various available categories within the “Legends & Myths” to draw numerous other monsters or dragons.